Christmas is just around the corner. Many businesses and organizations host Christmas parties or other holiday-related events. Some of them choose to distribute holiday apparel at these parties or events. Why invest in holiday apparel for your business? Let’s find out!
This post covers the following topics:
- Different ways to use holiday apparel for your business or organization
- What to consider when you create your Christmas apparel’s design
- What types of events benefit from custom holiday apparel
- How Marathon helps you create holiday-themed apparel
How To Use Christmas or Holiday Apparel at Your Organization
When you create custom Christmas apparel for your business, you can use it in a few different ways:
- Employee gifts: Custom T-shirts make great gifts for your employees. A funny Christmas shirt gives them something fun to wear while encouraging them to participate in your company culture.
- Event apparel: Does your business or organization host a holiday party, fundraiser, or other event close to the end of the year? If so, custom event T-shirts and apparel help your attendees get into the holiday spirit.
- Client connections: Custom Christmas apparel doesn’t have to be just for employees or event attendees. If you want to strengthen your client engagement, custom holiday apparel may appeal to you. It reminds your clients of your commitment to them and gives them a fun gift to receive during the holiday season.
What Should Your Holiday Apparel Design Include?
When you start creating your custom apparel for the holidays, consider the following factors:
- Your Brand Image: Does your business’s brand have a young, easygoing vibe? Work that quality into your holiday apparel with a fun Christmas sweater print! If you have a more straight-laced brand image, reflect that through a quieter apparel design.
- Your Apparel Options: You could print up one Christmas T-shirt for your workforce or client base, but you don’t have to do that. You could create custom T-shirts, hoodies, fleeces, and other apparel for the holidays. How much apparel you create depends on what you want to offer and how much you’re willing to invest in that apparel.
- Your Creativity: Does your business employ graphic designers? If it does, reach out to them to see if they have ideas for your apparel. Work with any and all creative thinkers in your organization to create a fun and memorable design.
Ready to design custom holiday apparel for your organization? Reach out to us to get the ball rolling.
What Types of Events Need Holiday-Themed Apparel?
You may consider creating apparel for your annual holiday party, but you can create Christmas apparel for more than just that. These events benefit from holiday-themed apparel:
- December Fundraisers: If your organization holds a fundraiser in December, consider creating Christmas apparel for it. That apparel could encourage donors to get involved and make the event more fun. You could also tie your fundraiser in with Christmas or other winter holidays through decorations.
- Winter Fun Runs: Does your organization sponsor fun runs? If so, you know that many runners enjoy running in brisk weather. An early December run with fun custom apparel could get many runners to come out and support your organization.
These are just two types of events that need customized apparel with holiday designs. If you have any other events you want holiday apparel for, Marathon can create the apparel for you.
How Does Marathon Help You Create Custom Holiday and Christmas Apparel?
Marathon Sportswear provides custom year-round apparel for businesses and organizations throughout the Chicago area. We create holiday-themed apparel and apparel for non-holiday events. Our design studio gives you an idea of what your design might look like on various types of apparel. Once you have a design you like, we offer silk screening or heat transfer to bring your design to life on your chosen apparel. We help you choose which of these two screen printing options best fits your design.
And if screen printing doesn’t fit your design, we offer embroidery options as well. We use digital embroidery software to create the exact design you want. Then our embroidery machines put the design on your chosen apparel, including hats, shirts, and jackets. We offer a suite of comprehensive design, screen printing, and embroidery services.
If you need holiday apparel for your business or organization, reach out to us today.