Are you thinking of ways to increase your company’s or organization’s brand awareness? If so, hat patch design is a great way to go. Let’s look at what hat patches are and how to make your own hat patch for your business.
In this post, we answer the following questions about patch hats:
- What are custom patch hats?
- Why invest in patch hats?
- Where and how do you get custom patch hats?
- Which businesses and organizations use patch hats?
- What types of custom patch hat services does Marathon Sportswear offer?
What Are Custom Patch Hats?
As their name implies, patch hats are hats that have custom patches on them. Many patch hats are baseball caps, including trucker hats and dad hats. Think about when you see someone wearing a Cubs hat. The blue body and brim are parts of the hat itself, but the blue, red, and white “C” on it is the hat’s patch.
There are a few different types of hat patches that you can use for your customized hats:
- Iron-on patches
- Printed patches
- Leather patches
- Embroidered patches
How do you know which patch style suits your business or organization? Think about your company brand. If you have a down-to-earth image, a custom leather patch may work best. If you’re known for your attention to detail, go for a custom embroidered patch. It all depends on the message you want to send through the hat.
Why Invest in Patch Hats?
Patch hats provide a fun way to showcase your company’s logo. They also give your employees something fun to wear either at work (if caps are within your dress code) or outside of work. And if you have more hats than you do employees, you can give the hats away at events that you sponsor. These types of hats also work in many different environments where people might notice your patch logo. Overall, patch hats offer a range of fun opportunities to let people know about your business.
How Do You Get Custom-Made Patches?
You can get custom logo patches for hats from companies like Marathon Sportswear. These companies offer custom patch designs that fit your business’s brand and style. They also allow you to order custom patch hats in bulk. Buying your custom hats in bulk allows you to get a lot of hats for a price that fits your budget.
Thinking about investing in custom patch hats for your business? Reach out to Marathon today.
Which Businesses and Organizations Use Patch Hats Most Often?
Businesses and organizations that use patch hats include:
- Nonprofit organizations
- Professional sports teams
- Recreational sports teams
These organizations use custom patch hats because they want to send messages to people—messages to support a sports team or charity, patronize a restaurant, or become aware of a school. What’s your message? Once you figure it out, you’re ready to design a patch hat.
What Types of Custom Patch Hat Services Does Marathon Sportswear Offer?
We provide a couple different services for patch hats:
- Heat transfer: This service transfers a printed patch design onto your chosen hat. One side of the patch has a heat-sensitive adhesive that keeps your patch on the hat for a long time after application.
- Embroidery: If heat transfer doesn’t work for your design, embroidery might. This option creates elegant and memorable designs that make your custom patch stand out.
- Patch and hat design: Our in-house production artists help you create the right hat and patch for your company’s or organization’s brand. We sort through all the possible options with you until we find the best one.
- Hats in bulk: With Marathon, you can create large numbers of hats and buy them in bulk. This option helps you get the biggest amount of hats for an affordable price.
If you’re not sure which custom patch hat services you need to create the design you want, we help you figure it out.
Design Your Custom Patch Hats With Us
Ready to create a custom hat with an amazing logo patch? Then reach out to Marathon Sportswear today. We’re ready to use our services to create the best custom patch hat for your organization or business.