Make Your Mark With Customized Promotional Items
The more effort you put into getting your company name out to the world, the more likely it is that you’ll broaden your audience. That means pounding the pavement—whether it’s sending advertisements, posting content online, or through other mediums, you need to make sure that your product is reaching the people you want to reach. It doesn’t matter if you’re a small business or a large corporation; you should always have one eye on how you can grow your brand. That’s where company promotional items come in handy. If you’re at a trade show, you want to leave the best impression possible with whoever stops by your area. It doesn’t have to be anything extravagant—it just has to be enough to maintain top-of-mind awareness even after they leave the trade show. In this blog, we’ll discuss which small business promotional item ideas might work best for your brand, so that you always leave a lasting impression.
● Smartphone Wallet: It’s not a secret that people like to bring their smartphones with them everywhere they go. You’ll seldom find someone who doesn’t have theirs immediately handy at all times. What better way to make sure people remember your brand!
● Reusable Water Bottles: Whether you’re going to the gym or on a long hike, you can’t leave without your water bottle. Selling promotional products is all about identifying which items are actually practical, and it’s hard to beat the functionality of a reusable water bottle.
● Tote Bags: When you’re at a trade show, you want to make sure that you always have enough space to carry all of the free things that you’ll get. Tote bags are a great way to make sure that your guests’ hands are never too full. They can also use your tote bag for grocery shopping, going to the gym, or a fun day at the beach.
● Lip Balm: Few items get more usage than lip balm. Imagine how many times they’ll be seeing your logo if they’re using your product that gets taken out of their pockets that much.
● USB Chargers: Just like the smartphones they charge, a USB charger is just about everywhere these days. Why not make sure that your product is the first thing they see when their phone is dying?
● T-Shirts: We all have plenty of T-shirts in our closet that we’re not quite sure where they came from. Even if you’re not sure what event the shirt’s from, you still know the company name. And when it comes to maintaining top-of-mind awareness, that’s what it’s all about.
● Breath Mints: If you’re about to go on a date or head into a meeting, you want to make sure that your breath is fresh. A mint is the perfect remedy, and a branded tin can work wonders for getting your name out there.
● Food and Drinks: Few things leave a stronger impression than a delicious meal or refreshing beverage. Make your stand the place to be at the trade show, and offer branded refreshments.
● Product Samples: What better way to get your customers acquainted with what you have to offer? Samples can work wonders, giving your audience a sneak peek at just how beneficial those products might be in their daily lives.
● Audio Devices: There’s few things more relaxing than putting in your earbuds after a long day at work. That perfect song can turn your whole day around, and put you in a way better mood than you’ve been in all day. With branded audio devices like speakers and headphones, you’ll be able to be there for your customers when they’re looking for that musical pick-me-up or a podcast to relax to.