It seems that no matter which way clothes trend, the classic T-shirt will never go out of style. From bold colors and prints to fun logos and slogans, everyone can take their wardrobe to the next level with creative, custom T-shirts.
2023’s Fashion Forecast: T-Shirt Trends Are Heating Up
From comfortable fabrics to loud designs, here’s a look at some of 2023’s hottest t-shirt trends.
Promising Trends in Printed T-Shirts: Better-Fitting Materials
When it comes to the perfect shirt, comfort is just as important as the design. After all, what good is a breath-taking design if the shirt is too uncomfortable to wear? That’s why, this year, tees are trending toward comfortability.
- Eco-friendly Fabric: Looking for a basic T-shirt but want to avoid the stiff feel of lower-quality tees? Organic cotton, bamboo, and other eco-conscious fabrics are a win-win, offering a sustainable material comfortable enough for everyday wear.
- Oversized Tees: At the end of last year, we saw this trend make its way into both streetwear and high-end fashion. Don’t be surprised if oversized fits or asymmetrical cuts carry over into 2023.
- Performance Fabric: With a focus on comfortable fabric, performance wear has become much more popular over recent years, and it won’t stop anytime soon. Composed of materials like polyester and spandex, they’re a breathable, moisture-wicking option perfect for workouts or outdoor activities.
Have an office-wide kickball league coming up? Dusting off the old glove for beer-league softball this spring? With industry-leading performance apparel from Nike, Underarmour, Adidas, and more—Marathon Sportswear equips your team with comfortable and stylish uniforms.
Creating Trendy Designs on Your Shirts: Tips to Spice up Style Choices in 2023
With a seemingly endless number of design choices, T-shirts are an easy way to express yourself, brand vision, or organization as a whole. This year, three of most popular design choices are:
- Abstract Prints: From subtle splashes of watercolor to loud neon patterns, abstract prints come in all shapes and sizes.
- Art Deco Motifs: Art deco motifs are also making a comeback in 2023 (think geometric shapes, florals, vintage inspired designs, etc.)
- Bold Typography: Ranging from minimalistic fonts to maximalist phrases that make a statement, bold typography is everywhere this season.
Ring in the New Year With One-of-a-Kind Custom Tees
No matter what your style may be, customizing your own T-shirt is the best way to make sure you’re on trend this year. Whether you’re looking to outfit your office in matching tees, or equip a youth baseball team with a more breathable fabric, Marathon Sportswear is here to help. Try out our design studio to bring your ideas to life, and let’s ring in 2023 with the perfect T-shirt.